Surrogacy is when another woman carries and gives birth to a baby for the couple who want to have a child. The Surrogate mother or Gestational Carrier (GC) is a wonderful human being who helps another in completing their family. Becoming a surrogate mother for intended parents is a generous work. A woman who acts as a surrogate feels proud for helping to create someone’s family.
Our surrogates share the desires and they feel strongest when they remain connected with other surrogates. We promote surrogate-to-surrogate relationships through in-person meet-ups, surrogate family events and social communities. We also understand the significance of the right match as it lays the foundation for the entire surrogate mother process, to ensure a smooth and safe engagement for you. Seed ART Bank is here to make your experience from the initial appointment-until after delivery.
Requirements to be a Surrogate Mother
- Be older than 21 but younger than 35.
- No history of drug use and alcohol.
- Be healthy and have already children.
- Be willing to follow guidelines of a fertility clinic.
- No record of STD’s and any other harmful diseases (A detailed medical screening is done to ensure the same).
- Ready to go through IVF process.
Seed ART Bank spares no efforts to ensure that the surrogate mother is healthy by a complete medical screen which includes 2-D echocardiography, hemoglobin, clotting profile, sugar, Hepatitis B and C, HIV, Pap smear, VDRL for Syphilis, Chlamydia, Thallasemia and more.
Surrogate Mother’s Contract
- Surrogate candidate completes an application, submits photographs of herself and her children and completes a criminal background check.
- Surrogate candidate consents to and provides complete address and identity proof of herself and her spouse.
- Surrogate and her husband, sign the contract.
- Surrogate and husband agree not to have a parental relationship with any child born.
- Intended parents assume all legal, financial, and parental responsibilities for the child.
Seed ART Bank believes in providing both intended parents and surrogate mothers with the best service and care so that their dreams can get fulfilled. We are really proud of the work we do and we appreciate your interest in our program. We are here to guide and support your journey every step of the way. Surrogacy is something that we are particularly passionate about. We would love to have you as part of our Seed ART Bank family! Please fill out the form given below if you wish to become a surrogate mother or wish to see surrogate profiles.