When a woman has difficulty in becoming pregnant due to medical reasons, she might require a gestational surrogate to build their families. In gestational surrogacy treatment, the intended mother donates her eggs to initiate the surrogacy program. With the help of a fertility clinic, one can find a surrogate that matches their needs. Usually there is a contract between the surrogate and the prospective parents. Seed ART Bank, one of the leading surrogacy agencies, offers low-cost surrogacy packages as compared to other agencies.
The baby born of gestational surrogacy does not share any genetic links with the surrogate – the egg is usually extracted from the intended mother and the sperm from the intended father.
Who needs a gestational surrogate ?
- Women who do not possess a functional uterus or who have their uterus surgically removed
- Women who have uterus like extensive fibroids
- History of recurrent miscarriage
- Repeated IVF failures
- Severe Medical conditions
- The prospective parents share biological links with their baby
- The embryo transferring process is a time-saving and easy process
- Parent with repeated IVF failures
- History of recurrent pregnancy loss
- High success rates
Benefits of Gestational Surrogacy
Surrogacy is a highly-successful treatment for the following reasons :
- Infertile couples achieve parenthood with the help of a surrogate
- High success rates around the world through gestational surrogacy
- The surrogate is fertile; under 40s and owns a healthy child of her own